ENDGAME GEAR XM1R GAMING MOUSE (WHITE)
The XM1r is a refresh of the XM1 Gaming Mouse. Available in an additional two editions, it has an updated PixArt PAW3370 optical sensor and custom-sorted Kailh GM 8.0 switches. It also sports a hybrid skate design and all new firmware and software developed in Germany.
Patented Analog Technology
The XM1r can go beyond traditional signal debouncing to detect clicks thanks to a patented analog technology. This is a superior method compared to normal digital approaches. Whereas digital signal processing can only detect two levels of feedback (1/0), the XM1r implements an advanced algorithm to drive faster click detection for a reaction time of less than 1ms.
Built for Tournament Performance
The XM1r, like its predecessor has been developed by esports veterans for use in competitive play. It has a sleek and durable shell design, with top-of-the-line components including the PixArt PAW3370 sensor and custom-sorted Kailh GM 8.0 switches. The firmware and software have been newly developed in Germany to maximize the XM1r’s performance.
The XM1r’s responsiveness is significantly improved by the implementation of the PixArt PAW3370 sensor with a resolution of up to 19000 CPI, 1mm of Lift-Off-Distance and up to 400 IPS. Every effort has been made to squeeze the last ounce of performance from this sensor. With all smoothing, angle-snapping and power-saving features being disabled, the tracking data from the sensor is as raw as it can be.
Advanced switches and technology
Custom Kailh GM 8.0 switches have been used for the XM1r's main buttons. These have been pre-sorted to an operating force of 55-60gf, which results in an extremely pleasant and fast click. The TTC micro switches used for the side button have been improved for a crisper click feeling and improved durability.
Hybrid skate design
The XM1r comes with both large and small PTFE skates. Thanks to a hybrid design bottom shell it is possible to easily install either large or small skates with the small skates being fitted by default. This offers added flexibility when it comes to customizing the XM1r's glide.
New colors and improved Flex Cord 2.0
The XM1r is available in two new editions in addition to the classic black and white. Dark Frost and Dark Reflex both feature dark semi-transparent shells. Dark Reflex has a glossy finish while Dark Frost has a matte one.
The flex cord has received an improvement as well. Retaining the flexibility of the previous iteration, it is now more durable.
- Sensor: Pixart PAW3370
- Resolution: up to 19000 CPI (steps of 50 CPI for 50 to 10000 CPI, steps of 100 CPI from 10000 to 19000 CPI; pre-defined: 400, 800 (default), 1600, 3200)
- Acceleration: 50 G
- Lift-Off Distance (LOD): 1mm (2mm inches via software)
- Max Speed: 400 IPS
- Microcontroller: STM32 Arm® Cortex® MCU
- Polling Rate: 125, 500 and 1000 Hz (1000Hz by default)
- Ergonomics / Layout: dextral
- Supported Grip Types: Claw Grip, Palm Grip, Finger Grip
- Dimensions: approx. 122.14 x 65.81 x 38.26 mm (L x W x H)
- Primary Buttons (right/left): Kailh GM 8.0 switches (Click Force: 55-60gf)
- Lifetime: 80 million actuations
- Click Detection: Analog Technology (<1ms)
- Number of Buttons: 6 (2x top, 2x side, 1x mouse wheel, 1x CPI on bottom)
- Wheel Encoder: ALPS (Japan)
- Mouse Wheel Scrolling: 2-way
- Middle Mouse Button: Kailh tactile switch (Click Force: 70+-10gf)
- Side Buttons: TTC micro switches
- Materials: Plastic (Chassis), PTFE (Glides), Dry Grip Coating (Surface)
- Skates: Hybrid Skate Design (small skates pre-installed, large skates included)
- Weight: ~70g
- Connection Type: wired (USB 2.0 Type A)
- Cable: Black Flex Cord 2.0
- Color: White