At thinkingtools@mall, we take your privacy seriously. We are committed to complying with all data protection laws as are applicable to us. This Policy sets out how thinkingtools@mall manages, collects, uses and discloses Personal Data belonging to you. This Policy also sets out the purposes for which thinkingtools@mall collects, uses and discloses such Personal Data.
thinkingtools@mall is committed to complying with the Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its implementing rules and regulations.
You must only submit to us, our authorized agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
What Personal Data does this Policy cover?
When you create a thinkingtools@mall account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include:
- 1. Name (including first and last);
- 2. Delivery Address (including residential and workplace);
- 3. Email Address;
- 4. Telephone Number;
- 5. Information concerning the products purchased (including product description, quantity and billing information); and
- 6. Any other information that may be reasonably required to facilitate the delivery of products to you and other Individual Recipients.
How does thinkingtools@mall obtain Personal Data?
Because thinkingtools@mall is a consumer electronics reseller, we receive your Personal Data and Personal Data of other Individual Recipients from our e-commerce site.
thinkingtools@mall may also, from time to time, contact you by email, over the phone or in person, to request for additional information that is reasonably required to facilitate the delivery of products to you. In such cases, by providing any Personal Data directly to thinkingtools@mall, you shall be deemed to have consented to the terms of this Policy, including the purposes set out in this Policy for which thinkingtools@mall collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data.
How does thinkingtools@mall use Personal Data?
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), including purposes of serving you, ensuring timely and successful deliveries to you, and improving our service quality to you and for some or all of the following purposes (where applicable):
- 1. Managing the administrative and business operations of thinkingtools@mall and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- 2. Performance of your delivery service;
- 3. Notifying you regarding the status of your order or delivery and updating you on the progress of the same;
- 4. Contacting you for feedback after or during service and delivery;
- 5. Responding to and handling your queries and requests;
- 6. Conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- 7. Resolving complaints, problems or disputes;
- 8. Facilitating any correspondence between the Shipper and you;
- 9. Providing media announcements and responses;
- 10. Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- 11. Accounting, risk management, compliance and record keeping purposes;
- 12. Meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on thinkingtools@mall; and
- 13. Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- 14. To process orders you submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by thinkingtools@mall. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by thinkingtools@mall, will be processed by our agent;
- 15. To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by thinkingtools@mall. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Platform by thinkingtools@mall;
- 16. To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform by thinkingtools@mall, and for customer support purposes;
- 17. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- 18. When you register an account with thinkingtools@mall or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- 19. In exceptional circumstances thinkingtools@mall may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
When using your Personal Data for the above purposes, we may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means.