EPSON MAINTENANCE BOX FOR L6000 SERIES / L14150 (T04D100)
The T04D100 Ink Maintenance Box stores ink that gets flushed from the system during print head cleaning. Your printer and its software will let you know when the maintenance box needs to be replaced.
Epson Maintenance Box C13T04D100 (For L6000 Series and L14150)
Replacing the Maintenance Box
1. Make sure you have a new maintenance box before you begin.
Caution: - Do not reuse a maintenance box that has been removed and left uninstalled for more than a week. - Keep the maintenance box away from direct sunlight.
Note: You cannot print or clean the print head while the maintenance box is full, but you can perform tasks that do not require ink, such as scanning.
1. Make sure the product is not printing.
2. Remove the new maintenance box from its package.
Caution: Do not touch the areas shown here:
3. Lift up the Cassette and pull it out all the way.
4. Raise the control panel.
5. Use a flat-head screwdriver to loosen the screw on the maintenance box cover and remove the maintenance box cover
6. Grasp the maintenance box and pull it out of its holder.
Note: Do not tilt the used maintenance box or take it apart. Warning: If ink gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush them immediately with water. If discomfort or vision problems persist, see a doctor immediately. If ink gets into your mouth, spit it out and see a doctor right away. Keep the maintenance box out of the reach of children and do not drink the ink.
8. Place the used maintenance box in the plastic bag that came with the new maintenance box. Seal the bag and dispose of it carefully.
9. Insert the new maintenance box into the holder and push it all the way in.
10. Insert the maintenance box cover into the tabs on the product as shown, close the cover, and tighten the screw to secure it.
11. Re-insert Cassette and follow the on-screen instructions.